|Excess distance fee||0,30€/km|
|Included in rental||
(All prices include 24% VAT)
Definition: “car” in these terms relate to a campervan/motorhome or any other car provided by Ab HT Rent Oy.
- Take out all trash, shake the carpets and vacuum
- Empty the sewage tank and the toilet tank
- See to that there is a full gas bottle and that the other one is at least half full
- Fill up the gasoline tank
- When returning the car, the sewage tank and the toilet tank are to be empty and the stated cleaning
measures must be done, or a fee according to section 15 above will be invoiced or drawn from the
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited in HT Rents vehicles. For smoking inside the car a fee of 600 € will be invoiced.
- HT Rent will invoice all parking and speeding fines that have arisen during the rental period.
- If the renter is delayed for the agreed return time, the renter will be liable to pay 50 € per delayed hour. All changes in times must be informed to HT Rent at least 24 hours before the agreed return time. HT Rent reserves the right to approve all changes in return times etc.
- If the renter causes a delay for the next renter by being delayed for the return the delayed renter will be liable to pay the costs that occur for the following booking, such as hotel costs or costs for rebooking or arranging another car as well as expenses.
- If the cancellation is made 30 days or more before the rental period starts it is free of cost
- A fee of 200 € will be charged if the cancellation is made 29–7 days before the rental period starts
- 50 % of the rental fee will be charged if the cancellation is made 7–1 days before the rental period starts
- The whole rental fee will be charged if the cancellation is made the same day the rental period starts or if the renter doesn´t show up.
We are a Data Controller of your information.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
HT Rent follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
In case of a successful booking request, HT Rent stores the information a booker provides. A booker in this context is a visitor that has succesfully sent the required information on the booking form. HT Rent retrieves and stores the following information in a database:
By submitting a message via contact form that is on the footer of HT Rent, the following information is sent to Ab HT Rent Oy employees' e-mail address(es):
Like any other website, HT Rent uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including
preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to
the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other
HT Rent uses 'session cookies' that are essential for our website's functionality.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".
For more information regarding the information we store you can use the contact form, or send an inquiry e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org